Monday, February 2, 2009

Got to hold the tongue...

Recently there have been some "drama" going on. I dunno why but it just seems to happen. Then I was starting to realize that maybe I'm the one causing all the drama. Well at least fanning the fires. I don't want to get into details (names) but there are some people that I feel are not being the best people they once were. So does this mean that I need to let it go? Or does this mean that I need to just sit back and be an observer and chime in with the ever so popular "I told you" after the deed is done.

I really need to hold my tongue because I seem to be making matters worse. But my instincts are telling me that I can't just sit back and watch.

Control freak? Maybe, due to my job... Excuses? Shouldn't have any... but I do.

How do I get better?

1 comment:

  1. whether you should let it go or not depends on how much those relationships mean to you. always remember: you can't change anyone but yourself, and at the same time, there's a big difference between telling someone what they can/can't do, and telling them what they can/can't do TO YOU.

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete